Equity For All®
Choose the plan that fits you. Pipeline supports you wherever you are on your journey to becoming more equitable and inclusive.
$7,500 per quarter
- One-time analysis with DEI baseline KPIs:
- Establish your baseline equity score
- Uncover opportunities to better support underrepresented talent
- Pinpoint decisions that open or widen pay gaps
- Uncover opportunities to increase representation across levels and departments.
- Identify barriers that prevent underestimated employees from rising the ranks
- Ensure a complete view of gender equity with intersectional data (gender PLUS race/ethnicity PLUS age)
- Quarterly analysis of DEI KPIs:
- Find out how far away your company is from gender parity + get recommendations to accelerate equity
- Take an organizational view or drill down to team levels. Plus, filter data by gender, race/ethnicity, age, or all intersections
- Track the impact of your DEI progress with KPI trends
- Quickly identify the top 5 affected groups in each KPI so you can focus your DEI initiatives on driving the most impact
- Always-on analysis & recommendations:
- Pay Suite: Equitable pay range recommendations. Plus, get ahead of decisions that impact pay with performance review and employee potential recommendations
- Career Suite: Internal hiring and promotion recommendations to create a more equitable and inclusive organization
- See how every people decision impacts your organization's DEI in real-time. Guaranteed to improve equity as recommendations are accepted
- See how recommendations increases financial performance, lower hiring costs, and improve retention
Pipeline's algorithms are not the same as the basic statistical analysis required for EEO. Our algorithms go deeper to identify the root causes that lead to pay inequity. Yes, we identify pay gap opportunities, but they are forward looking while most EEO reporting is a retrospective report of statistical anomalies.
All client instances are siloed at the database layer. This means that your data is never mixed with another client's data. Our algorithms do not require the aggregation of multiple clients' data to be trained. We take data security seriously. Our infrastructure is SOC 2 Type II compliant.
Basic Human Resources Information System (HRIS) employee and organizational data.
Yes, we integrate with multiple HRIS systems. Workday is a partner and investor.
We follow US EEO categories.
No. Every organization is unique, even if in the same industry. While there are many aspects of companies that may be similar, the Pipeline Engine adapts to provide company-specific analysis to each client.
Quantitative performance ratings are a key input to our system. Written reviews provide a significant benefit to the algorithm as well as offer a unique way to see opportunities to correct bias throughout an organization without singling out specific people.
System Administrators can see all content, HR Roles can see all content but not HR designated departments or employee details, Managers can see recommendations that pertain to people that report up to them.
No. However, using multiple cloud-based HRIS systems will require multiple instances. Our Equity Engine™ provides a Global View across multiple HRIS.
Complete data is rarely available, and our process can adjust to handle certain scenarios. Even with imperfect data, the Pipeline Engine can still identify and recommend opportunities for improved Intersectional Gender Equity.